Hello Slinger GridIron Families,
With the season starting soon, and our scrimmage day coming up, it is time to begin filling our parent volunteering calendar.
- You are expected to contribute a minimum of six (6) hours; more is encouraged.
- Know your team "color" when signing up for youth games; many times parents sign up then realize they signed up during the game in which their child plays.
- Families failing to meet this minimum volunteer contribution will forfeit the $150 participation fee AND be required to pay a $150 participation fee the following year and all consecutive ears in which the hours are not completed.
- When completing hours you must sign in at the concession stands or have coaches report all hours completed to this email address (your name, player’s name, grade, activity, date & times).
- When you sign up - you are signed up! If you sign up and cannot make it, you must find your replacement. If yo usign up and don't find a replacement, there will be a charge that will come out of the participation fee that you paid. You will need to pay this on or before registering the following season.
After the initial sign-up period, any volunteer hour sign-up changes need to be communicated to me via email at email@example.com.
Please contact me with any questions.